User Experience and SynergiDesign
User Experience (UX) describes the experiences and outcomes of a person’s interaction with a product, system or service: in this case, websites, software and mobile devices.
UX is necessarily subjective and dynamic and its evolution to a high level of importance in the field of technological design reflects the importance of creating a UX that engenders loyalty and enthusiasm through holistically meeting the user’s needs.
Because user experience design (UXD) incorporates multiple design aspects it means that the system’s look and feel and appearance need not be compromised to achieve UX.
At SynergiDesign, we have always worked in this way
We combine User Experience and Design Usability expertise to:
- Carry out an audit to assess UX
- Achieve a thorough understanding of your customers and their requirements
- Get to know you as a business, your objectives, branding and organisation as a whole
- Suggest and discuss user interface (UI) design enrichment
- Implement UX on your behalf if needed
SynergiDesign is not just about the UX theory. We can work with existing products or create new ones, in either case we will collaborate with you if you require UX implementation to develop a coherent product strategy that will ensure the project’s success. Our strong UX expertise coupled with our coding experience and creative graphic design allow for an unique skill set resulting in successful well balanced projects.
Our experienced UX team and our professional web designers, developers and graphics experts have the combined skills to produce high quality user experience design that can have a very positive impact on sales and services.
UXD Strategy (User Experience Design)
Our collective goal will be an intuitive system that is pleasurable and accessible in its usage.
Our UXD methodology will include:
- Flows and navigation maps that channel ideas towards
- Scenarios, described in jargon- free language, defining the required performance of the software that will then be tested out via suitable
- Personas to assist with the development
- A wireframe to highlight functionality and layout, navigational system, how functional elements work together etc. that will lead to the final
- Information architecture.
Talk to us…
We understand that user experience needs to be enjoyable which is why we are passionate about good design and really effective functionality.
We also understand business requirements from a practical level so you get a balanced approach.
The benefits of great User Experience Design (UXD)
You can expect quantifiable benefits from developing user experience whether it is:
- For an e-commerce site, to reduce the speed to checkout, resulting in more sales and positive shopping experience
- Websites, where good UX can improve efficiency, greater productivity e.g. for forms, greater loyalty through happier experiences etc.
- Mobile devices, where good UX is paramount in the more confined space to enhance use and time spent
- iPhones, where good UX is paramount in the more confined space to enhance use and time spent and help your app rise above competitors
- Tablets, great UXD can improve work flows, sales, usage, repeat business etc.
- Software, great UXD can improve work flows, streamline usage, improve loyatly, standout from your competitors, improve recommendations etc.
The growth of software as a service, cloud computing etc. mean that software and applications need to have user experience design built in to equip them for future technological developments. This can be difficult in a traditional software life cycle where the development work can tend to dominate and focussing on the functionality requirements can mean usability and UX is overlooked.
Contact us to find out more about how SynergiDesign can enhance user experience (UX) on your website, web app, app, smart phone, iPad, mobile device etc..